Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Outdoor Traveling

I'm passionate about outdoors, adventures and traveling. I'm going to post blogs in outdoor traveling and would love to hear back from you with your comments.

In my blog, I share my unique personal journey so that you too can make it easy to plan and experience a world of adventure from exploring local biking trails to trekking the jungles of Brazil. I share tools, tips and techniques that I have found to make the experience more memorable and easier to manage.

Whether you are a solo traveler, family traveler or a group of friends traveling, you can find valuable information and resources by following my Blog: Power Travelers - Outdoor action and adventure made easy, designed specifically to make your outdoor adventure easier.

www.power-travelers.com

One thing that I discovered in my quest as a world adventurer was a lack of resources to help me find unique places to go, interesting travel buddies and the right tools to make each trip and adventure less work and more fun. I address these issues in my blog.
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment